Paintball is one of the most popular outdoor games in the country. People ranging from teenagers to adults love the thrill that it provides. For some, it is a great way of venting out built-up energy and rage. Many people have even made it a hobby to go out once every week and have a round of paintball just to relax and have some fun.
It is important to have the right suit, padding and mask for the game as you need to suit up so that you can take on your opponent and not get hurt in the process. However, at the same time, the critical factor that will determine your game is the paintball gun you are using.
You can use a spare gun or one available at the paintball place, or you can purchase your own high-quality gun which will ensure that you remain on top of your game. As there are a lot of products on the market, you need to make sure that you pick a gun that is quick and easy to use.
One such product includes the Dye Assault Matrix which is a mag fed paintball gun. It is efficient, will strike right on target, is quick to load and will be easy to handle. Whether you are a beginner, an intermediate player or an expert, this gun will be up to par with your expectations. Here is a video made by DYE Paintball that shows the paintball gun in use:
Best Magazine Fed System
Whether it is paintball or even a virtual game, what does every person hope for in their gun? That they get their hands on one that is the exact definition of one shot, one kill. This definition is exactly what the makers of Dye Assault Matrix have followed. They have built the gun to ensure that with one shot and the right angle and target, you can hit the objective and get them out it once and for all.
One problem with one shot, one kill is reloading the magazine after firing. However, with this gun, you will find the reloading process to be a cinch. Whether you are right handed or left, it will prove to be relatively easy for you to recharge your gun. The magazine release is ambidextrous, thus ensuring quick release.
It is also an all DYE magazine which makes the shot fired from the gun seems very similar to that fired from a real gun, which is why it makes the product the perfect MilSim paintball gun. To make sure that your game does not get disturbed by reloading the magazine, there are two rounds installed in the weapon. Each round can hold about ten paintballs. Here is another article showing some of the best mag fed paintball guns.
Seamless Switch Between Mag and Hopper Fed
One the side of the gun, you will find a switch that is called OnTheFly. This switch will prove to be critical for you during the game as it allows you to switch from traditional hopper fed to magazine fed. Using it once again, you can simply bring the gun back to the other setting as well, so it’s up to you which setting suits you best. The timing of the switch is a second, so you will not lose any minute of your precious game and will be able to lock your aim on the target.
If you need accurate shots, make sure you use the mag fed as this will allow you to use projectile rounds, especially if your target is near or is constantly on the move. It is best you use this when there are few of your enemies around you. When you have many people around you that you need to kill, especially at the beginning of the game, make sure you use the other setting as it will allow you to shoot volume, thus shooting everyone near and around you at a quicker pace.
- The gun comes with a magazine fed system which allows you to get precision shots.
- The modular rail system has been incorporated into the gun as well.
- There is a select fire option that allows you to fire at your will and requirement.
- The eye-pipe system of the weapon has been made from polycarbonate, making it highly durable and ensuring minor damage on the product.
- You can form a secure grip on the gun as it comes with DYE Tactical sticky grips.
- There is a quick-release bolt in the gun which is magnetic. It is also relatively easy to maintain.
- The regulator of the gun is made up of Hyper3.
- The frame of the weapon is gas-through, making it robust.
- It has a reach trigger installed.
- The gun also comes with a clamping feed neck.
- The honed barrel of the gun comes with a precision of 14 inches.
- The rails standards of the weapon are Picatinny.
- You can change the modes of the gun effectively with the select fire technology.
- There is an OnTheFly switch on the gun that allows you to change your loading way.
- The gun comes with two magazine rounds that enable ten shots at a time.
- The gun will operate on a 9-volt battery.
- It weighs about 2.8 pounds.
- Other dimensions of the weapon include 8.25 inches height, 11.62 inches length, and 1.44 inches width.
- There are three firing modes in the gun which are semi auto, fully auto and three-round burst.
Customers’ Reviews and Conclusion
This paintball gun has been given a client rating of 3.4 out of 5, which is one of the highest there is. The best part about the gun which is loved by the consumers is that it is easy to operate and comes with a bunch of different modes that can be switched to in the blink of an eye.
The Dye Assault Matrix will need maintenance now and then, but if you keep up with that, it will last you for a long time. Price-wise, it is quite expensive, so if you are looking for a gun that is heavy duty and quick to use in a paintball game and you have the budget, this is the perfect product for you.
Top Resources For Paintballers
Thank you for visiting GrcPaintball.net!
We regularly publish new reviews and we are sharing with you our top paintballing tips for player success, these include fundamental techniques that any paintball player should understand and implement in everyday game play. Here are some of our most popular guides that you might find useful:
- Best Paintball pistols – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball Guns Under 300 – Guide & Review
- Best Long Range Paintball guns – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball barrels – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball hoppers – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball pods – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball tanks – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball mask – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball pants – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball Knee pads – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball vest – Guide & Review
- Best Paintball gloves – Guide & Review
You might also be interested in articles about these popular topics:
Don’t hesitate to send us your suggestions about additional products and topics that can add value to the Paintball community.